Fire Safey Training with the Greenwich Fire Marshal

On April 26th, all the Cultural Care au pairs in Fairfield County were invited to the Sound Beach Volunteer Firehouse to learn about so many topics having to do with fire safety.  It was incredibly informative.  Here are links to the handouts which were discussed during the session and distributed by the Fire Department.

9 Volt Battery Safety

Babysitter Safety

Candle Safety

Carbon Monoxide Safety

Clothes Dryer Safety

Cooking Safety

Electrical Safety

Grilling Safety

Heating Safety

Home Fire Drills

Home Fire Safety Checklist

Lightening Safety

Microwave Oven Safety

Pet Fire Safety

Scald Prevention

Smoke Alarms

Space Heater Safety

Wood Stove & Fireplace Safety

Saturday, 17 June 2017 4:01 PM


Leave a reply